Monday, March 30, 2009
Assignment #8
Well, that sheet of paper that was handed out to us was, I thought, was quite helpful in helping us narrow down our research topics. Also the reason why I picked the topic that I picked was because I am really into searching for alternatives for everyday energy alternatives. Green technology is what will help us move forth into the future because it is energy saving and could potentially create millions of jobs. As a stakeholder, I would say that I am a consumer and an investor, and that I am going to have to keep a close eye on this progressive reform in our technology. Furthermore, I am all for green technology because it is quite possibly the future, and we can only do so much so that we live better lives in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment