Let's start off by saying that this, I chose to focus on the author's opinions vs my own in my paper because their opinions were much different from mine. I just wanted to get my point out there and show that according to me, they were skeptics about technology. Moving on, the things that I believed helped me out the most was of course the author's opinion which helped me to develop my own. Then we have the idea that technology is rather bad, which was the main points of these books. From there I just wrote an essay that had my opinion and the author's stated. I chose to construct my essay from the author's ideas and from that it really shaped my essay, but the one thing that I wish I would've done earlier was include some quotes in there to show some support.
The peer editing I really liked because it allowed people to add comments more easily and the comments people made were good, and it was an overall good experience. Another thing is that I really preferred this over the old peer editing sessions where everyone passes their papers around. There wasn't much to do to "leap" because online is much easier than going to class and having everyone switch papers. Initially, it was a success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment